Lumix DMC G3 – This brand new Panasonic Lumix DMC G3 could be the 7th digital camera in the right now extensive Lumix G Micro System vary from Panasonic. This Lumix DMC G3 is 25% smaller sized and 9% lighter in weight compared to previous year’s G2 product (which carries on in the variety), and at enough time of release it is formally the world’s smallest and also lightest lightweight system camera having a built-in viewfinder.
Reviews : (2 Customer Reviews)
Brand : Panasonic
Model : Lumix DMC G3
List Price :
Our Price : Check Discount Price
You Save : 15%
Lumix DMC G3 Review
Panasonic has released their new Lumix G3 on 2011, the latest addition to their popular G-series of compact, yet powerful digital cameras. Additionally to it is little size, the Panasonic G3 features a brand new 16 megapixel Live MOS sensor with 15.8 efficient mp, the so-called Light Speed Auto Focus System which offers a 0.18 focus speed using the 14-42mm zoom lens, along with a 3 inches articulated LCD that offers touch-based functions just like Touch AF/AE and also Touch Shutter.
There is also 1080/50i Full HD video recording with stereo audio in the AVCHD formatting, Venus Engines VI FHD processor, sensitivity range of ISO 160-6400, brand new Photo Style plus Creative Control filters, and also 4 fps burst capturing. Obtainable in white, red or black..
This Panasonic Lumix DMC G3 is one of well-rounded Panasonic compact system camera up to now, providing an excellent mixture of cutting-edge features, increased image high quality, intuitive and customisable handling, along with a extremely competing price.
Lumix DMC G3 Features
- Stylish Aluminum body comes in four colors (Black, White, Red, and Brown)
- New 16-Megapixel Live MOS imager with improved signal-to-noise ratio
- Choose from 4:3, 3:2, and 16:9 aspect ratios
- Micro Four-Thirds lens mount system
- Is capable of using the World’s first interchangeable 3D lens
- Compatible with Four Thirds mount lenses using optional adapter (DMW-MA1)
- Venus Engine HD image processor
- Supersonic Wave Filter Dust Reduction System
- AVCHD video recording @ 1080p (1920×1080, 24p or 60i) or 720p (1280×720, 60p)
- Standard Motion JPEG video recording at VGA (640×480), QVGA (320×240), and WVGA (848×480) @ 30fps
- Compressed RAW and JPEG (Fine/Standard) formats, including RAW+JPEG (Fine or Standard)
- Full resolution burst mode shooting at 4fps
- High-speed burst mode shooting at up to 20fps @ 4-megapixels
- Touch AF option
- 3.0-inch Touchscreen LCD that rotates up to 270 degrees (460,000 pixels)
- Electronic Viewfinder or ‘LVF’ (Live View Finder) with 1.44 million dots, diopter adjustment, and 100% frame coverage
- Intelligent Auto ISO or fixed settings from 100 to 6400 in 1/3 EV steps
- Built-in Pop-up flash unit + hot shoe for external units
- Noise Reduction for long exposures
- SD/SDHC/MMC memory card storage
- Selectable video output with NTSC or PAL format
- HD output via MiniHDMI Type C I/O port (with optional cable)
- Built-in stereo microphones + a microphone input jack for an external unit
- USB 2.0 (High-speed) data and control interface
- 7.2V 1010mAh Li-ion battery pack (good for up to 270 photos)
Overall, Panasonic LUMIX DMC G3 offers the benefits of a DSLR interchangeable lens system camera with a point-and-shoot camera’s compactness, light weight and simplicity. Available on Market now! Make sure to get the Best Price offer on Lumix DMC G3.